Fall Fashion Classes 2023
425 E Broad Street Westfield, NJ
Thursdays for 8 weeks
– October 5, 12, 19, 26
– November 2, 16, 30
– December 7
– Weather Day (Dec 14)
4:15 – 5:15 (Ages 7-10)
5:30 – 6:30 (Ages 10-18)
– $252.00 includes all supplies & equipment
– Paid thru Westfield Recreation
Project: THE WRAP FRONT HOODIE TOP!
The Class Will Include:
– Choosing Your Fabric, Designing And Sketching Your Design
– Measuring & Determining Your Size
– Cutting Out Your Paper Pattern On Your Fabric
– Pinning And Sewing Your Design Together, Learning How To Sew Using A Sewing Machine
– A Final Fitting
– Fashion Show On The Last Class
Time to switch out your Summer wardrobe with new unique Fall project!
This Wrap Front Hoodie Top project is perfect for beginners or even advanced beginners who are looking to grow their fashion sewing skills. This project is also perfect as it cools down, and we are going to teach you how to make it! We will also create matching scrunchies and other accessories as the time allows. You will start with sketching and rendering your design. Measuring, pinning and cutting out your design. Already know how to use a sewing machine? Great! We’ll help you sharpen your skills. No sewing experience, we’ll teach you.
The class fee includes all fabric, trims, notions and use of the sewing machines. Sew your garment together then fit the design to work for you, lastly finish the design. At the end of the classes we will hold a fashion show to share with your family.
This new top for fall has a wrap criss-cross front detail with an added hood. Pockets can be added on the side! Choose a solid fabric, a stripe or even a print!
Terms and Conditions:
– Min 5 students 10 maximum
– The class fee includes all fabrics, trims, notions and use of sewing machines. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org