Objective: Assist the head designer in teaching the daily design projects for summer camp.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aid in setup and breakdown of the facility as needed.
- Supervise the summer camp designers as directed by the head designer
- Adhere to the FFW missions and values.
- Take attendance for absent students, report to the lead designer.
- Make sure the absent student is caught up the next week he/she attends.
- Ensure the safety of the children at all times, report any illness or issues immediately to the head designer.
- Report supply and fabric needed to the head designer
- Participate in all required training
Skills & Requirements:
- Sewing machine skills
- Enjoy working with children and have at least 1 year experience working with them
- Follow directions from the head designer
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs (Sewing machines and supplies)
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Casual attire
- Minimum age 16
- Have a fun personality, nurturing and compassion
- Have a passion for fashion!
Hourly rate is determined by experience level.